An intensive hysteroscopy course with practical training in most relevant hysteroscopic procedures and training in new technologies. Diagnostic and mechanical operative hysteroscopy, myomectomy, polyp surgery and endometrial resection will be covered with intensive practice.
Next course dates
19 – 20 April 2018
To acquire practical skills with the newest technological hysteroscopic models:
- diagnostic hysteroscopy, psychomotor skill training and testing and ambulatory surgery
- to acquire the technique and skills to perform myoma polyp and endometrial resection
Open for experts and novice hysteroscopists
There are no specific requirements for candidates. However, it is highly advisable to complete the free theoretical programme beforehand, thus dedicating the entire course time to hands-on.
- Official language: English
- Certification: participants receive certificate on Hysteroscopic Psychomotor Skills and a certificate of attendance issued by +he Academy.
- Course fee
€790: ESGE members
€850: Basic rate
€550: Residents (residents must provide prove of residency)
Social dinner & coffee breaks are included in the price.
- Registration: You may subscribe for this course by completing the registration PDF below and returning it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only after having received the full payment of your registration fee, you will be duly registered.
THIS COURSE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED