The Laparoscopic Intensive Practical Suturing Course’s core goal is to give you an intensive suturing training with the emphasis on enhancing your laparoscopic skills. The course is meant to give you an extra intensive training.
Next course dates
23 – 25 May 2018
14 – 16 November 2018
Practical training in suturing is not only a way to acquire a fundamental tool in laparoscopic surgery, required when approaching more complex procedures, but is also the only way to enhance our psychomotor skills outside the operating room.
The objectives are:
- to acquire knowledge of instrumentation and applicability
- to understand the advantages and difficulties of laparoscopic suturing
- to master fundamental and advanced techniques
- to acquire practical and theoretical skills related to laparoscopic suturing
- to learn tips and tricks to enhance the suturing process and make it more efficient
There are no specific requirements for candidates. However, it is highly advisable to complete the free theoretical programme beforehand, thus dedicating the entire course time to hands-on.
- Official language: English
- Course fee
€890: ESGE Members & Residents (must provide prove of residency)
€990: Basic Rate
- Registration: You may subscribe for any of these courses by completing the registration PDF below and returning it to email@example.com. Please note that only after having received the full payment of your registration fee, you will be duly registered.