An introduction to the Modern Hysteroscopy course: The remarkable progression of hysteroscopic techniques and instruments has inspired the experts of +he European Academy to redesign an intensive course with major attention to the hands-on training and live surgical demonstrations. The limited number of 2 participants per training station and the established experience of the programme coordinators guarantee the most efficient learning effect. Special attention is given to new technologies and their application spectrum.
Next course dates
- 14 – 16 March 2018
- Perform an ambulatory diagnostic-operative hysteroscopy
- become familiar with new indications for the operative hysteroscopy like the exploration of the sub-endometrial myometrium with the TROPHY resectoscope
- Participants should be able to start with major uterine surgery
- All gynaecologists with special interest in hysteroscopy.
- Experience of more than 50 diagnostic and 20 operative procedures required.
- Official language: English
- Certification: participants receive certificate on Hysteroscopic Psychomotor Skills and a certificate of attendance issued by +he Academy.
- Course fee
€890: ESGE members and residents
€990: Basic rate
- Registration: You may subscribe for any of these courses by completing the registration PDF below and returning it to email@example.com. Please note that only after having received the full payment of your registration fee, you will be duly registered.