How can my centre become an official accredited (diploma) centre?
A training and testing centre, running in a by +he Academy approved way, can apply to become an Accredited Centre or GESEA Diploma Centre after a sufficient amount of time has gone by. The ESGE decides on acceptance and or necessity. +he Academy has made an informative brochure which explains every criteria and lists all the steps on how to become a diploma centre.
The procedure step-by-step:
- STEP 1:
– Provide activity profile including training & testing experience.
– Provide checklist of materials, available facilities and staff.
– Submit signed application form.
- STEP 2: the ESGE will evaluate the legitimacy of the application and inform the applicant on acceptance within 3 weeks.
- STEP 3: Audit of centre to receive the certification permit (personalised quotation audit).
- STEP 4: Contract as GESEA Diploma Centre if no corrective actions have to be made after audit.
Current GESEA Diploma Centres
The following centra are accredited GESEA Diploma Centres:
- The European Academy of Gynaecological Surgery, Leuven, Belgium
- Centre International de Chirurgie Endoscopique (CICE), Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Department of Public Health – Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Naples Federico II, Naples, Italy
- Department of Gynaecological Oncology, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Rome, Italy
- Training Center for Gynaecology and Obstetrics, University of Torino, S. Anna Hospital, Torino, Italy
- Endoscopic Lisbon Training Center – Hospital da Luz Learning Health, Lisbon, Portugal
- CETEC – Centro De Ensino e Treino Endoscopico Cirurgico, Porto, Portugal
- Surgical Skills Training Centre, Rondebosch, Cape Town, South Africa
- MIS Academy, Dubai, United Arab Emirates