Step by step
- STEP 1: Get the Academy Certificate or the ESGE Diploma Bachelor in Endoscopy. Successfully complete the Winners Project MIGS tutorials (theoretical training). If you have experience of more than 200 endoscopic interventions as first surgeon, you can apply for a bypass of the bachelor level and start directly with the MIGS level tutorials.
- STEP 2: Practical 2nd level training and testing via at +he Academy and in Training & Testing Centres as well as at international and national congresses of the ESGE or ESGE accredited national societies for gynaecological endoscopy.
- STEP 3: +he Academy Skills Certification 2nd level: TESTT2, LASTT, SUTT2 and HYSTT2 exam.
- STEP 4: Get a MIGS-diploma issued by the ESGE. Go to their official website for more information.
- STEP 5 (optional): You can specialize and get a masters’ degree in the final level.
Diplomas are exclusively issued by the ESGE. More information is available on their website.